We Aesteiron Steels Pvt Ltd,
are one of the Leading, manufactures & suppliers of Slip On Flanges.
Slip On Flanges are a popular type of pipe flanges. These are type of flanges that slide over the end of piping and then welded in place. These flanges are ideal for lower pressure applications. These are easily fitted and welded into different pipes. Welding reduces fabrication costs of these pipes. These are available in wide variety of sizes and applications.Material Used:Common materials used are as follows :
- Stainless steel
- Alloy Steel
- Carbon steel
- Alloy titanium etc.
Advantages of Slip on flanges :
- Low cost installation
- Less time needed to spent on ensuring the accuracy of the cut pipe
- They are somewhat easier to align
- The slip-on flanges have low hub because the pipe slips into the flange before welding
- The flange is welded both inside and outside to provide sufficient strength
- They prevent leakage
Key Features :Some important features are as follows :
- One size fits all pipe schedules.
- Fabricators can more easily cut pipe to length for slip-on flanges.
- The smaller thickness of this flange allows for easier alignment of bolting holes.
- They are generally not preferred for high pressure temperature environments.
: ASTM A 182, A 240 Grade
: F304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 310, 310S, 321, 321H, 317, 347, 347H,904L, Duplex stainless steel UNS S31803, 2205, Super Duplex stainless steel UNS S32750Carbon Steel
: ASTM A 105, ASTM A 181Alloy Steel
: ASTM A 182, GR F1, F11, F22, F5, F9, F91Nickel Alloys
: Monel 400 & 500, Inconel 600 & 625, Incolloy 800, 825, Hastelloy C22,C276Copper Alloys
: Copper, Brass & GunmetalStandard
: ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, MSS SP44, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48 DIN :
DIN2527, DIN2566, DIN2573, DIN2576, DIN2641, DIN2642, DIN2655, DIN2656, DIN2627, DIN2628, DIN2629, DIN 2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636, DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2673B.S
: BS4504 , BS4504, BS1560, BS10 Specifications
ANSI B16.5 Class 150 Slip-on Flange
ANSI B16.5 Class 300 Slip-on Flange
ANSI B16.5 Class 400 Slip-on Flange
ANSI B16.5 Class 600 Slip-on Flange
ANSI B16.5 Class 900 Slip-on Flange
ANSI B16.5 Class 1500 Slip-on Flange
ANSI B16.5 Class 2500 Slip-on Flange
Please contact us for more details.